Last week was quite nice.
Had my last days at Boclair - what a wonderful feeling to be out of that place! I am so happy I'm leaving... I feel like I can breathe a big sigh of relief.
Personally the last day couldn't have come sooner. I'm ready to move on with my life. The past six years, are, well, the past. Done. Finished. Over. I've met people, lost people, been to xmas dances and fright nights and cultural evenings, had crushes, been in arguments, been bored, liked teachers, disliked teachers, sat exams... the sort of "typical" high school experience. Yeah, I'm glad I've got to do those things and yes they have affected my life but I've been so fed up with that place for so long! It's just nice to know I've got something/somewhere/new experiences/new people new to look forward to in September.
Anyway, so yes.
Oh, yeah. There was some sort of an election on. I sadly enough stayed up 'till two in the morning watching the coverage. Wasn't best pleased when I woke up that morning... I was going to have a long winded ranty blog post but then I realised I might bore people to death. All I will say is that please god let Nick Clegg join forces with Labour and whoever their new leader may be. I might seriously consider moving out the country if the Conservatives are in full power. Ugh.
On Saturday I went to the coast with ma mere et mon step-pere since it was a nice day. It was good to be out in the fresh sea air for a while, eat fish and chips and ice cream cones and just have a nice day trip out. Then I went to Stef's 18th birthday party which was quite good fun. My liver hates me but I cannot refuse cocktails. They are just too good to not drink.
Both today and Sunday have been pretty chilled out. Studying, keeping up with the news, gig reviews, watching Project Runway, buying lots of new clothes etc...
Although today was made much better by finding out that Maroon 5's first single from Hands All over will be out June 28th and the new album will be out September 21st. Which also means that there will probably be a UK tour next year. Far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far too excited!
This week I have nothing much planned. Well, I am going to see The Temper Trap on Thursday which I know is going to be amazing - so looking forward to it! But yes, minus that... studying. Oh the joy of exams that you don't really need to pass but would still feel bad if you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment