Late night blog post.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I think, well, lately I've been thinking about relationships. It's probably because a lot of people in my life are currently have partners, but recently I've been wondering more and more whether I want what they want. And right now... it's a maybe.
I love being independent, it's really important to me, and I do enjoy and are used to being alone, but I don't know... I just think it'd be nice to be with someone else, to go out on dates and have someone I could share things with. Relationships can be messy though... peoples feelings get hurt, resentment builds and I just don't like that sort of drama/confusion that goes along with it all. I've been working so hard and been so focussed lately on getting myself into my dream uni course that anything & everything that involves romance has been pushed to the very, very back of my brain because I know how I, personally, can make life hard for myself if I'm too caught up in something/someone else.
But lately I've been thinking that I might give it a try. Why not?
Oh late night, rambly, disorganised blog posts - how long has it been since my last one? Seems far too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment