16 May 2010

So if you flash your heart, I won't mistreat it. I promise.

So, yes. Sort of busy last half of the week.

The Temper Trap on Thursday - loved. The support Sarah Blasko had a gorgeous dress on and had a lovely voice. As for The Temper Trap, well, of course they were brilliant. Would have wished it had lasted a bit longer but I suppose if you only have one album's worth of stuff then there isn't much you can play. Anyway, Sweet Disposition live - ohmy ♥. Plus I've had Fools and Love Lost stuck in my head since the gig. So yeah, a good night out.





Saturday went out for dinner at Cafe Andaluz which is one of my most favourite restaurants ever and ate far too much, but it's okay because it's the weekend. Then went to see Iron Man 2. Ohmygosh Robert Downey Jr and Scarlett Johansson. Love. Also, being slightly geeky, I stayed on 'till after the credits to see the Thor trailer... quite fancy seeing it now. Oh and also learned Price of Persia is out next week. Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton. Ohmygiddygod. Too excited. Anyway, geek out over.

Today was spent having a study break by eating sushi and buying Elle magazine. So worth it. If I haven't learnt Business Management by now then I'll never learn it. To be honest I don't even know why I'm bothering to try. Oh, actually, maybe the fact that my business teacher might be going to Prom. Yeah, I should try.


Hopefully I will have plans for next week. If not then I'll be shopping for Le Mans stuff (I'll be in Paris for a day, if I'm not well dressed in Paris then I might cry. Sad, I know. But it's Paris.) - only four weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment