Yesterday was officially the mid-point of the year. I still haven't quite got my head round the fact that we're already half way through this year.
So, obviously this led me to start thinking about everything that has happened so far this year, and, well, I can't really complain too much. I had a good start to the New Year spending time with friends and spilling secrets, done okay in my prelims, had my interview for university, got into my dream university, had parties, consumed a lot of cocktails, had "drama", sang on stage, been to lots of gigs, started writing for a student magazine, shopped (a lot), left school, sat exams, conducted my first interview, been to Paris, been to Le Mans, been to prom, watched films, ate too much, had bbq's and had stupid conversations as well as meaningful ones.
Although I do think that I'm not really living life as much as I should, and want to, I'm still admittedly quite pleased with what I've accomplished in this half of the year. Let's hope the second half is just as good, if not better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment