3 February 2010

It's like a sky dive, or getting high. The kind of thrill that'll maybe kill you.

So, nothing much has happened in the past week.
I've just been sitting prelims, preparing for my interview and baking cupcakes. Not much else.


Went shopping on Saturday to get a new outfit for said interview - had nothing in my size. I don't really need a new outfit since I already have "smart" trousers and a couple of tops but I just want some new clothes! Lusting after this gorgeous trench coat in H&M - hiyah vouchers. Plus I want to get some stuff for Le Mans... all the snow and grey weather makes me miss the sunshine so much! If I buy summery clothes it'll make me feel like we're getting closer to having some sunnier weather.


Received a letter from Napier today saying they were very interested in my application and would like to see examples of my work which is a good sign! If they like it I'll be invited to an interview. Got so much work to do over the next couple of weeks - to be honest I'm loving it. Everything is falling into place and is all gogogo! at the moment... I finally feel like I'm going somewhere & getting closer to doing something I've wanted for so long.


That being said there are certain things and certain people that I'm just utterly fed up with - I feel like I need to vent but I'm far too worried about posting it. Ugh. Anyway, I'm not focusing on that because my energy needs to go into things I actually care about. This month is going to be so busy & I cannot wait!



P.S I'm really bored with my hair at the moment and I don't know whether to dye it one shade of blonde all over or go brown. One extreme to the other I guess... I really have to be more decisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment