10 January 2010

I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death.

So the rest of the week has been rather uneventful.

I've received letters from Stirling and Edinburgh Napier just saying thanks for your application, et cetera. I like that they were polite enough to send a letter, even if it is just a mass letter done by mail merge, (thanks, Higher Administration...) it's still nice to receive a letter. I love getting mail because for the past seventeen years the only mail I've ever had has been birthday cards and bank statements. The next few months will see a lot of mail addressed to me - University and UCAS stuff, plus I'm expecting my copy of Influence by Mary-Kate and Ashley to arrive and I'm receiving an inspiration package soon which I cannot wait for!

Saturday was spent baking cupcakes, shopping and then headin
g over to Michelle's armed with the cupcakes baked earlier. Played Just Dance on the Wii for most of the night which was hilarious to watch other people participate in... as for me playing the game just further highlighted how terrible I am at dancing. Or any sort of co-ordination. It was a good night in, just chilled out with some people I wouldn't normally which was nice for a change.

My dad is booking our tickets for Le Mans
tomorrow - just talking about it tonight and beginning to come up with plans is really exciting! We might even spend a day in Paris on the way there which will be amazing ♥. I'll be arriving back home the day before prom, so that week is going to be really busy! Le Mans is such an amazing sporting event, I honestly cannot wait.

This weeks looking set to be pretty boring; no plans.

I need to go out, have some fun, drink & dance & have a good time!


No comments:

Post a Comment