- I've realised I'm pretty screwed for these prelims. I've done very little studying over the weekend. I'm far too lazy. I keep checking UCAS to see if I have more places at Universities rather than studying - UCAS track is the most addictive site ever.
- Purchased my very own copy of (500) Days of Summer and watched it as soon as I could. Then realised I was pretty much quoting the entire film whilst watching it. I don't care, I unashamedly love it.
- Booked tickets to go see The Temper Trap on the 13th of May at ABC - so, so excited!
- Been trying to sell a Kelly Clarkson ticket since Michelle can't come anymore as it's the same night as the Burns Supper. If nobody takes it I'll just ebay it. Pretty sure a few people will pay good money for Kelly Clarkson standing tickets.
- Been looking at hotels in Paris to stay in during my daytrip there on my way to Le Mans - super excited! Must practice my French. Okay, more like must practice wine, coffee, vodka + redbull in French.
- Also bought a limited edition dirtylittlestylewhore t-shirt. Cannot wait for it to arrive in the post, looks gorgeous!

- Plus I'm getting the opportunity to write a couple of articles & go on some work experience with a magazine which is just amazing... it's going to look so good on my CV plus it'll give me an edge over other candidates when it comes to interviews for Universities. Going to be amazing... so looking forward to it!
Next week I've got to prelim exams - first in Business Management on Tuesday and then I'm doing my RMPS exam a week early on the Thursday (thanks coinciding exams...). So next week is not going to be too bad seeing as my exams are well spaced out - it's just the fact that I cannot be bothered with exams.
I'd much prefer a week of watching films, drinking starbucks & shopping.
No comments:
Post a Comment