ev·o·lu·tion
1. any process of formation or growth; development
2. a product of such development; something evolved
e·volve
1. to come forth gradually into being; develop; undergo evolution
2. Biology: to develop by a process of evolution to a different adaptive state or condition
(unfolding, change, progression, metamorphosis.)
It's time to undergo something different. To change.
This past while, week, month, year(s) I've felt like I've been caught in a rut. That my life has just been in a constant loop, things overlapping each other consistently and what sometimes feels like un-coincidentally.
I'm done. It's getting tiresome now. I need a kick start to push me into a new direction and away from the one I'm in. It's the right time. A series of events have combined in such a way that I've realised I need to change.
I'm the master procrastinator at times. I know that if I really tried I'd get things done. And, well, hopefully, here starts the trying.
I will finish that interview. I will start a diet and exercise regime. I will be less socially awkward at times. I will get a haircut. I will find a place to live. I will travel. I will work hard for our business. I will get an internship. I will remove the negative people from my life. I will be a kick ass journalist. I will live life. I will I will, I will, I will.
I'm done being held back and holding myself back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment