31 May 2010

Think you're the shit now, because my lingo is so out of the loop why yes I'm out of the loop.

Let's turn our nose up, become a snob because we're treading on rooves cause we're so fucking cool.
Oh give the act up, you know the geeks that conglomerate in the city we speak of.


Not much has happened. This always seems to be the way I start entries - it's the truth though. The past two weeks have been terribly boring. Although I did go see Derren Brown which was... I can't really explain it. I have no idea how he does it. Really. It's just utterly inexplicable. So that was fun.

Today I had my final exam, which is such a relief. Although it didn't go as well as I wanted to due a number of factors including; not knowing some of the questions and having done very little revision over the weekend as well as having the curse of Mr Gilmore wishing me luck on Friday after mon pere sold him a gym membership... it wasn't really destined to go well was it? Plus we had the invigilator I really don't like due to the fact that a couple of years ago she thought I was cheating in an exam... ugh. Anyway, they are all over and done with and I don't really need to care too much about them, which is nice.

Found my horoscope for today quite appropriate;
"Being cut off from your social circle forces you to become more self reliant. Now you'll have to summon your emotional strength to battle demons. You may be surprised to discover strengths you never knew existed. In the past, the prospect of being unpopular would have caused you to hide away from the world. Now you're able to face your detractors with a calm sense of detachment"

But to make up for it all I've bought lots and lots of new clothes which brightens my mood. I'd just be nice to have somewhere to wear it to...

No comments:

Post a Comment