"Don't let other people hold you back. Tell them that you're going to do what you want and let them know that they are more than welcome to join you. If not, it's their loss."
This weekend was nice though. Lots of congratulations, lovely texts, lovely cards etc. It was a very disorganised Saturday but an enjoyable day. Went into town, bumped into what felt like half of Boclair, bought new shoes (which I adore), found a new favourite boutique where I may get my prom dress from, bought my mother's day present (a necklace and rebel rouge vouchers) and had my first starbucks in about three weeks.


Bright lights, the music gets faster.
Look boy don't check on your watch, not another glance.
I'm not leaving now, honey not a chance.
Hot-shot, give me no problems.
Much later baby you'll be saying never mind.
You know life is cruel, life is never kind.
Kind hearts don't make a new story.
Kind hearts don't grab any glory.
We're the kids in America.
We're the kids in America.
Everybody live for the music-go-round.
No comments:
Post a Comment