21 March 2010

Tell me, how do I feel? Tell me now; how do I feel?

Well this week I've been in on my own and I've loved it. I cannot wait to have my first flat - and more importantly (well, for me anyway) getting to decorate it. Having a blank canvas to start with. Don't get me wrong, ma mere has fantastic interior design skills and I love how modern our house is, it's just I'd like to get my hands on a flat and make it my own. There would definitely be lots of photographs of Paris, New York and London all dotted about the place. I just love collecting all the dulux and ikea catalogues and looking through them picking colour schemes and kitchens... if only I could afford my own place!

This weekend was okay. Stayed in and watched the three games of rugby on Saturday which pretty much took up the entire day. Scotland finally won a match and France won the Grand Slam - so a good day overall for sport. Today was pretty boring and once again I try to arrange something and nobody can be bothered. It's just fustrating that we don't even try and see each other outside of school (an environment I don't want particularly enjoy in the first place) and that any time we do see each other it's only for some event like, say a birthday party or something to do with school. I'm just annoyed at the fact that I'm being held back because of you guys & I know it's blunt but it's the truth. I know you're not responsible for what I can and can't do - but you don't want to go out and experience life whereas that's all I really want. I cannot wait to go to university...

Though on the plus side of this week; ma mere brought me back chocolates and some raspberry flavoured vodka from france - what more could a girl ask for?

There's a hell of a lot of books that I want to read and still haven't got round to buying yet;

- The Beach
- Looking For Alaska
- Hippy Hippy Shake
- The God Delusion
- Shoplifting from American Apparel
- The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Wicked
- A Clockwork Orange

So I guess I'm going to spend this summer reading then...

No comments:

Post a Comment