16 January 2010

No more dreaming like a girl; so in love, so in love.

Since Tuesday;
  • I've decided I'm going to audition for the schools talent contest. Fuck it, if I screw it up then at least I can say I tried.

  • I've received an Unconditional offer for the Media & Communication course at Glasgow Caledonian University which is so, so great. Haven't heard back from any of my Journalism courses yet, but M&C is a really good course. It's such a relief knowing I definitely have a place in a University course now! *breathes sigh of relief*

  • I've bought my tickets for OK Go (the guys who made this famous youtube video) - going to see them on Monday and I am so, so, so, so very excited!
  • Went into town & bought myself a new dress from H&M and a new bag from New Look. Got into a Spring mood seeing as the snow & ice have melted away & decided I needed some nice new clothing for the upcoming season.

  • Le Mans tickets are booked & we're in the best seats in the house (Grandstand, just above the pits) - all that now needs to be arranged is our travel. Cannot wait!
  • Went to town & had a lovely meal with everyone, just general chat & laughter & gossip, etc. Always enjoy nights out with "the usual lot" - Jennifer & Michelle were the only ones not there.

  • Bought the latest issue of Nylon and I'm now lusting over the new Chanel snowboard. Yes. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment